Sunday, January 15, 2006

3 Weeks In...

This will be the place where I post reports related to my directed study.
I have already spent all the time I had in India, so it's Europe from now on. So far the plan is to do some traveling around Britain in the next few weeks and after, then head to the continent probably Southern France, Northern Italy, etc.


The next few days I will post some of the comments and perspectives on different topics from conversations in India as well as some of my personal thoughts on my trip there.




Right well, we are gonna go see the north sea and maybe the Firth of Forth. Peace.



View Larger Map

***
An update from later: We got no where near either of those destinations. As per usual my gross underestimation of distances on maps came into play. We did get lost, wound up at a cool mall and grocery store and found our way back eventually.

No comments: