Monday, April 17, 2006

Much Needed Updates (not yet)

States of the former Yugoslavia, purple highlights are cities, red is basic route.


I am in Belgrade Serbia, having recently spent time in Zagreb -Split and Dubrovnik, Croatia, and Mostar and Sarajevo, Bosnia.




The perspectives from each place are hard to wrap up in a nice neat little package and due to the seemingly large lack of English in Belgrade I'm not sure I will get much of the Serbian perspective... although I'm going to the war museum tomorrow which I hear is quite nationalistic.

Conversations, pictures, tours, it's all too much in a lot of ways..
Papers soon, I hope as the semester is winding down.

I'm worried there wont be wireless in the areas I'm going. Istanbul in two days, it's a massive city, there ought to be wireless somewhere.

This is just an update on what will come.

No comments: